Thursday, November 23, 2006

blog?

At last, I’ve my own blog! Congratulations to me hahaha.. At the very beginning, I don’t even understand why some people have blogs.. I couldn’t figure out the reason why. Why people love to write in their blogs? Why people love to share their stories in their blogs? Can u tell me why? Yeah I’ve heard many times before, u’ll never know until u try it urself.. hahaha.. it sounds funny to me.. hahaha..
So here I’m, I’m trying this thing-blog! So far, I’m proud with myself coz I thought creating a blog is hard just like waiting our national football team to win the world cup! Ops! Not to win, just to enter the world cup.. huhu.. but I was totally wrong, it is very easy! Yeah maybe I overestimate about creating this thing. All u need is just read the instructions and ‘click’ as simple as that hahaha.. lol..
I’m now enjoying my holiday! Nothing to do, just my daily routine.. eat, play with my little brother, watch tv, play guitar, go to pasar malam haha.. and jogging.. jogging??? Oh god why do I lie… haha :p

2 comments:

Miss Aini said...

Huhuh~I really like this entry. Hillarious. Why blogging? I'm addicted to blogging already. It is easy. Sometimes you just need photos, few words, like a saying goes 'A picture worth a thousand words'.

Anyways, congratulations azim for ur newbie blog!! Hope you won't abandon it in near future.

PS: No wonder u blog, got plenty time innit?

aiman said...

hey ainee... i live with this guy and u hav no idea how busy he is spending almost all of his 24 hours a day focusing on 2 major activities- sleeping and eating!LOL...

and me too kot...huahahahaa...