Friday, November 24, 2006

007

Salam, now I’m really stuck in the middle of the holiday.. and until now I’ve done nothing.. seriously I’ve done nothing huhu.. n-o-t-h-i-n-g means nothing.. haha..

Oh! I’ve just wanna fly to the sky, people said when you lose small mind, you free your life! Eh? Isn’t that a song lyric? Oh I don’t know.. maybe.. huhu.. During the holiday, it is easy to do something and it is easy to complete the task that’s given to you, but it’s very difficult and it’s very hard to do nothing.. did u get it? Only the people who has a brilliant mind and who has a strong vitality like me can do it – do nothing haha..

Just before I wrote this, I’ve just finished watching ‘a view to kill’ it’s a 007 movie, the hero is.. oh I don’t remember his name.. actually I don’t even know his name haha.. I don’t know why astro must show the james bond movie marathon on one of their channels, coz sometimes it’s really2 boring. For me, the only person who has qualified characteristics to carry out the role of this british secret agent is pierce brosnan. He is the hero in ‘tomorrow never die’ and ‘die another day’, and for the other heroes, not really good as him I think. Huhu.. to all james bond fans.. sorry.. But back to reality, in my honest opinion, this james bond ‘thing’ is unrealistic. 007 is not a real hero, he is a gadget depending person, without his gadgets he is just a normal person.. haha.. yeah I know many of you will say that I’m actually jealous with james bond. Frankly speaking yes, but not bcoz of his unique skills in defeating his enemies, but how he flirts girlsss.. did u realize wherever he goes, he’s always with 2 or 3 different girls?.. it’s really awesome! Haha.. oh god, this ain’t me! :p

Argh!!! What happened to me??? I don’t know why.. actually I know, just pretending that I don’t know haha.. do you understand what I’m babbling about? Oh I’m not surprised if you guys don’t understand what I’m saying just now, coz me myself not really understand about it.. haha.. lol..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*ejaan 'gadget' ya murid2...

pierce brosnan? that is so gay. btw. i like sean connery yah. he's cool.