Sunday, December 3, 2006

2 years has gone so fast...

Assalamua’laikum, I’m now entering my new semester! Haha… at last i’m a third year student! Huh it’s too fast for me to not remember what had happened in the last couple years… time flies and that means I grow bigger, grow stronger but without realising it, my age became shorter… does it make any sense? Oh.. It’s all up to u guys.. huhu..

In this new semester, I have new goals, new determinations.. >>> can u imagine I write this sentence? Haha this ain’t me! haha.. I can’t stop laughing haha.. again haha.. huhu.. ok enough.. yeah at the beginning of new semester, everyone will have their own new goals, their own new hopes.. but will we do what we are supposed to do to achieve our new goals? Definitely not! Only for those who have a strong will can do that, like me! haha.. again.. oh god why do I lie.. haha.. so for everyone, go for it! Work harder, make efforts and get what u want! Good for luck everybody.. bury the past, let bygones be bygones, start a new life! Haha.. oh I don’t know what happened to me.. what’s with my mind, how can I gave so many advice? This is really not me.. oh I just wanna be myself.. haha..

Back to the prologue, as we grow bigger, we will do mountain of mistakes but for me, it’s normal. Nobody’s perfect.. just try to minimize it.. I’ve learn many things in the past two years.. so many things.. it’s all about life.. sometimes we never get what we really2 want.. At the first glance, we may think that Allah doesn’t love us anymore, we may think that Allah doesn’t want to help us.. but the real thing is - He is helping us by not giving what we want because He knows what is good and bad for us.. maybe the thing that we want is bad for us.. and He will definitely replace with something better for us.. so pray to Him.. so good luck again!

p/s : oh guys… I’m sick of being deserted… what is the purpose of having good friends? feeling together? believe in whatever? Argh.. it’s all lie... sorry...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi azim..how r u? hehe im sure u know who i am. anyway, u are feeling deserted at the moment? dont worry, azim. life is a roller coaster ride. now u feel down, but for all u know, tomorrow you might not stop smiling. =) if you still feel deserted by the people whom you call good friends, guess they aren't that good enough after all.. keep looking for the ones who will stick by you through thick and thin. they are out there, probably sitting next to you in the lecture hall. keep looking. keep hoping. life is all about learning and searching. take care =)

Miss Aini said...

azim ni kuat nipu jgk rupenye...