Sunday, April 27, 2008

Untitled

Salam everyone! It’s been awhile eh? I’m so sorry for not updating my blog for quite a long time. Not that I’ve been busy lately but just not in the mood to write lol!

First of all, many things had happened since I left this blog without any new entry. Time flies so fast..

1. Aiman will be graduating this semester. No more fantastic four, no more hangout, snooker or pusing2 at danau kota! huhu.. Maybe we can set a date to hang out together sometime, yeah maybe.. sayonara my friend!

2. Din and zool are busy servicing kete2 proton at Selayang. Hope they are hepi with their job there. Call me sometimes geng!

3. Najia is doing her LAP at PNB. She is doing her best with some sleeping schedule at the surau (30th floor right? Oh high altitude help u sleep better ek? haha) jgn marah najia..peace2 hehe :)

4. Murni is at … tatau la nak eje name tmpt tu, pelik sgt haha don’t be mad murni.. chill2 hehe Yeah she will be just fine.. nothing to worry right? But she owez ponteng2 n jalan2 jek! Hish! Hehe peace2!

5. Ely is waiting for her LAP. I hope she gets what she wants.. insyaAllah.. :)

6. Azim? Oh I’m doing my internship at Perodua Manufacturing, Rawang. Right now I’ve became robot’s best friend! Everyday I have to make sure that the robot is functioning properly without any problem. Yeah, u know what it’s like to be a robot’s best friend.. They have no emotions (but fyi, they do produce a loud sound as if they’re crying)!! I have to monitor and supervise robot number 5! I already gave her a name, it’s Catherine! Haha talking to her almost makes me crazy! Imagine u’re talking all day and you got no response, it’s like talking to a hich-tech wall .Dem! She only understands the programming code. Since I never take the programmable logic controller (PLC), so I do not know how to communicate efficiently with her. She never talk to me as well.. oh it is so hard.. maybe she is too shy, yeah u know when the hot guy is around hehe.. it’s ok cath, actually there’s no need to be shy.. maybe we can go for a dinner (or dinners) sometimes! I can serve u a very high voltage as a main dish and a bottle of high viscosity engine oil as a desert? Ok ape aku melalut ni haha ok everyone c u in 20 years from now!! Lol!

6 comments:

Najia said...

lawak gila ur entry. haha! pls la, kt x visit lg surau kat 30th floor tu haha. skang diorg bg byk kerja. why catherine? yeah, mesti ppl think ur one crazy guy talking to a robot hehe!

Azim Rosli said...

la yeke? hehe mane azim tau.. igt dah lena tdo kt situ.. hehe ;) oh thanks la sudi bc n tinggal comment.. blog ni salunye ade sorang je pembace - myself haha

Najia said...

then keep it updated la...i'll leave a comment in every single one wpun xde benda nak ckp haha.

Azim Rosli said...

haha oh ok i will! insyaAllah hehe :)

aiman said...

hey hey hey...someone's been updating...i used to sleep jugak in the surau at my company during internship.but i was unlucky coz we didnt have a surau on the 30th floor.eh jap, we didnt even hav a second floor.we only had a ground floor.hehe.well everyone, life's good.get a good one! hehe

Najia said...

i checked out the surau at 30th floor. it's big and mcm terbukak so rasa segan plak nak tido. i went there for prayer purposes, not for napping eh haha! but u never know, kalo dah ngantuk sgt, i'll just go up there and if ada sesape tegur, i'll just say got headache :-)