Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boring!

Salam, while I’m writing this entry my mind is almost rotting because right now my brain cells neither moving nor vibrates. It remains static here in this stubborn head of mine! Hak2 I’m bored to death! This is what happened when night falls. I’m now staying in my rumah bujang with Adan and Juan. I don’t know how they survive in this godforsaken place. I’m nearly done with my life here.. huhu there is no entertainment at all! No music, no astro, astro lagi.. tv pon tade hak2.. All I can do is stare the ceiling and count how many times the fan rotates in 1 minute. As an engineering student, I would like to call it revolution per minute! Haha While counting the revolution of the fan, I’m also defying the Einstein’s e=mc²!! Oh god why do I lie to these people.. Forgive me.. haha (Especially my physics teacher back then)

The hanging fan in our living room is like a music box to us.. While it is rotating, it produces a very mellow sound to our ears. It’s a lullaby for us every night.. oh it is so nice.. oh yeah? HELL NO!! NAY! The fan is creepy la.. Sometimes it can make u wake up in the middle of the night.. seram bulu roma.. isshh!!

But all in all, whatever comes doesn’t make me give up to live here.. Although sumtimes I feel so boring (correction, most of the time)... I always have someone to call.. someone to talk with hehe :) hehe ok kawan2 berjumpe lagi pada rancangan dan di waktu yang same pada minggu hadapan :) insyaAllah



9 comments:

Najia said...

bwk la stereo. then can do party hehe. bwk la external, tgk everybody hates chris. takpe azim, a few more weeks lg :-)

Azim Rosli said...

kalau few more weeks tape najia.. tapi lagi sebulan lebey la hik hik :) tape mlm leh chat kan? hehe ;p

Najia said...

yeah sure azim. mlm blh je chat. nasib baik ur flat ada internet and dpt coverage maxis haha!

Anonymous said...

azim! your blogs are sooo funny la. i wish i could write funny entries mcm ni hehe. and its not fair u have someone to call at night! I get weird ppl je yg suka kacau murni mlm2..sampai murni kena buat2 tido hehee

Azim Rosli said...

haha sampai kene wat2 tdo? la org salu nye kacau mlm2 ni minat.. :p

aiman said...

alaaaaaaaaa...do la something.3 guys, a fan and a house.can do many thingsla.some of them are:
1.pertandingan mendeklamasikan sajak.
2.pertadingan berbalas pantun.
3.lawan tangan.
4.gotong royong mengecat rumah
5.pertandingan lompat katak
6.peraduan mewarna

et cetera.just dont hang urself on the fan out of boredom.hoho.

Azim Rosli said...

oh aiman, thanks sbb bc blog aku

1. juan n adan adalah seseorg yang
tak pandai berbunge2 ni.. so
sajak n pantun are out! haha
2. lawan tangan? hak2 nanti asek
aku yang menang jek! haha aku
kan angkat dumbbell hik2
3. lompat katak? kaki aku dah nak
tecabut ni ko leh suh men
lompat2 ek? haha

weih man jom hangout! :)

Anonymous said...

i have someone to call n someone to talk wit...who is someone??hehhe... i guess i noe dat 'someone'....gud luck wit dat dude...

monday173 said...

someone to talk to???

hmmmm....
siapa ye?