Sunday, May 11, 2008

Power Rangers!

Peace be upon you, right now I’m so bored.. sitting in front of my computer waiting for 11.23 a.m. before go n pickup najia n murni. Oh last nite I went to midval with my dad n my bros. my youngest bro bought toys. When looking at the toys. My mind flies back to the time when I was in standard four that was 13 years ago…

As far as I remembered, I woke up at 6.30 in the morning, took a bath with a very cold water, its so cool.. I know cold water it is not good for bones and for that reason, I drink milk everyday to increase and improve my bones density haha. It is soo sleepy to wake up this early, hm.. I’m not the type of person who eats early in the morning, and I wonder why ppl eat at early morning, it’s not a time to eat but it’s a time to sleep! Hehe lol.

At 7 a.m. went to school by bicycle. At school, first thing I had to do was to attend the morning assembly! Everything went perfect until the headmaster’s speech.. huhu . The Headmaster was the only person where his smile made me uncomfortable! (it’s not because I had discipline problems, hehe) Hehe how about u guys? I don’t know why my headmaster liked to give a very looong speech. Maybe he thot that students like to hear his speech. Argh.. he was so perasan la.. he thot students enjoy to hear his speech haha after assembly, went straight to class.

At class, met up with friends, talked about last nite tv programme. Usually it was about power rangers. Haha power rangers were so cool! Their master was Gordon; he has no body, only his head placed in the gigantic glass cylinder. Haha among 5 of them, I like Kimberly. She was so pretty. She wore the pink costume hehe Jason was the team leader.. he wore the red costume. I don’t like him because Kimberly seakan-akan likes him.. argh.. hehe

to be continued.. hehe

3 comments:

Najia said...

i like kimberly too bc dia pink power ranger haha. that meal that ppl eat very early in the morning is called breakfast lol. what other ppl have around 10am tu is sposd to be brunch or midmorning snack

Anonymous said...

i dont like kim coz she wore pink and was girly and i hated girly girl dulu coz i was such a feminist haha!

i can imagine the kecik azim. mesti comel. and not scary like the azim yg dewasa, yg jrg senyum dulu when we were in the same class made me takut je hehe.

Azim Rosli said...

oh mase lam kelas dulu azim sakit pipi tale senyum, bukan sengaje murni hehe