Monday, June 2, 2008

5 and 4 hehe

5 things found in my handbag

handbag?!

5 things found in my wallet

-my parents' picture

-cash
-receipts
-coins
-ATM cards

5 favourite things in my room

-my guitars
-radio
-some personal stuffs
-books
-books? haha

5 things I've always wanted to do

-own a dslr camera Nikon D80 or Canon 450D
-travel to Havana, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro n Tokyo
-be a superhero!
-make money
-be a good man?


5 things i'm currently into

-dslr
-watching chuck!
-sleep early
-getting fit? hehe
-eating healthy food (instant noodles) haha

4 presents i wish for...

-a dslr camera
-a car
-wristwatch
-a new handphone!!!

The person who tagged you is...
Murni

5 impressions of her

-baik
-sweet
-cute
-funny
-hardworking? hehe

most memorable thing she has done to you...

-ask her, she knows ;)

I'm tagging:

-no one!! hehe

2 comments:

Najia said...

i want to go to buenos aires and rio too! backpack around south america hehe

Azim Rosli said...

lets go! hehe